Did you know that high school students today have about the same anxiety levels as insane asylum mental patients during the 1950’s?
The details of Walt’s apartment:
The apartment is only about 500 square feet, and consists of a living room with two pull out sofa beds (one was Walt’s and one was Lillian’s). There is a small kitchenette with a mini bar type fridge, and cupboards/counters containing the following kitchen supplies:
- Original glassware,
- PINK frying pans,
- a clear glass water pitcher,
- white coffee mugs, and
- two glass baby bottles that were used for the grandchildren.
- Walt’s original sandwich maker (looked like a panini maker), cloth cord and all. Apparently he made himself his favorite sandwich with it quite often: a simple grilled cheese.
- A “Tom and Jerry” drink serving set. Not the cat and mouse you’re thinking of, but aholiday drink invented in the 1850′s consisting of egg, rum, milk, brandy & other spices.
- An old metal orange juicer, because Walt loved fresh squeezed orange juice.
Even though cast members kept him stocked with fresh oranges, he still preferred to go down to the Sunkist Citrus House to use the fancy automatic squeezer they had. This was also an excuse for him to go and mingle with guests!
and all this can still be found there today!
Peeta and I grow back together. There are still moment when he clutches the back of a chair and hangs on until the flashbacks are over. I wake screaming from nightmares of mutts and lost children. But his arms are there to comfort me. And eventually his lips. On the night I feel that thing again, the hunger that overtook me on the beach, I know this would have happened anyway. That was I need to survive is not Gale’s fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That is can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that.
So after, when he whispers, “You love me. Real or not real?
I tell him, “Real.”
If this isn’t the last two sentences of Mockingjay pt. 2 I will fall on the floor and cry.
please don’t change the source
actual picture of actual one direction fans
it’s like a scene from a zombie movieHoly god.
Page 1 of 168